Thursday, November 5, 2015

Sisterhood

Hey shugars...yes, you reading this! 


Thank you for stopping by my space....
Tho' I may not see your comments, I 'see' your views...so I recognise your presence or your 'Waka pass'.   
Thanks for reading my lil words and drop your comments when you can.




So I got a blog award from the lovely Nkem of  HOME WORTH INTERIORS...(a cool interior blog).
I love reading blog awards, it's a way to find new blogs and get to know some more about the lovely people behind the blogs. 
I was quite suprised by the  nomination..and actually paused in surprise  for a min or two while I was reading her post lol
Thanks Nkem!!
Buh babe these your queshuns ehhhhh......

Anyway let's get the award rolling.....

So the Rules -
1. Give thanks and link to the blogger who nominated you. *done*

2. Put up the award logo on your blog. *will do*

3. Provide answers to the Jamb  questions asked.

4. Nominate 5 bloggers

5. Make up 10 Questions for your nominees to answer.

Answers to Nkem's Qs:

1.  Have you discovered your purpose in life and what it is. 
Me: At some point I thought I had, but now am not sure anymore. So this is one area am still working on in my life. 

2. Which one of your possessions has the most sentimental value to you. 
Me: My NKJV bible. It was a birthday gift from my mum. I have other bibles and have other gifts from my mum, but there is just something about this one...from the first moment I held it. Can't explain it.

3. If given another chance to come back to earth, what would you become?
Me: What the one who sent me purposed for me to become. 

4. Being rich or being fulfilled?  
Me: Both!!

5. If you could have a second home, where would it be and why
Me: I feel I haven't been to that many places to choose where I might like as a second home....
In Nigeria..maybe Jos, Outside Nigeria..maybe Canada .

6. Who is your mentor and why did you choose him/her? 
Me: Sincerely I don't have anyone specific,  I just have a number of people I really admire and learn from their lives as I see it.

7. Aside blogging, what do you do for a living and why did you choose that path?
Me: Am a medical doctor.
Hmn, the why- just because.
Unlike the typical med student story, I wasn't forced by my parents, I didn't have a dream where I was saving humanity from some plague..i actually had the chance to walk away, but still came back to it.
The why is kinda tied to Q1.


8. Criticism or Praise
Me : Both 


9. Where are you from and how did that shape your personality?
Me: Okrika in Rivers State in Nigeria.
Not sure of how that shaped my personality...I have one or two ideas on that but...let's leave it at Not sure. 


10. What three things would you like to change about blogging? (I assume mine, right?)
Me: 
. Consistent
.  Consistent
. Consistent.....and Bind Procrastination 


Nominate 5 bloggers..
1. Funmi
4 . Lohla

10 Questions for the nominees 
Shugars, please indulge me with these simple Qs...I promise they won't be a grand as Nkem's.. lol

1. One important life decision you took all by yourself. 
2. List three things you loved about your childhood 
3. What's your native dialect? On a scale of 1-10 how well do you speak it?  
4. Have you read and finished any books this year? If yes, list two and two lessons learned from them?
5. 'Forgive and Forget ' - what does it mean to you?
6. I happen to come into your city for the first time and buzz you up...would you be willing to hang out? If yes, where would we likely hangout ?
7. Books or Movies. 
8. Extrovert or Introvert 
9.  Do you read the bible? If yes how often?
10. Why do you blog? 

It's a wrap.
Thanks everyone.
I love forward to reading your answers...



Love and Light ...


18 comments:

  1. Interesting and honest thoughts and perspective. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you oh. I feel so special!
    I can't wait to answer your questions...now who to nominate! Lol

    www.deargoddiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know you are special Fums... looking forward to reading your answers.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for nominating me dear. I really appreciate all your comments on my blog. is Patience Jonathan from Okrika too.

    www.graciemama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks too for stopping by Gracie..
      Yes she is from Okrika.

      Delete
  4. Izz like you changed your blog space abi? Lemmie subscribe now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tamie,

    Congratulations! I enjoyed reading your responses, I agree with you, I like reading blog award related posts as I get to know the blogger better.

    I love your new blog theme, especially the fresh white background.

    With regards to question 1, I believe that we have multiple purposes in life, at each milestone in our lives, we achieve each one and move on to the next quest.

    Wow! I didn't know you were a doctor. :-)

    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been playing around with the blog theme for a while now and I think I love this one..so it will last longer.

      I like your view on purpose and somewhat agree with it.

      :-)
      Lovely week too, Nedu. Hugs*

      Delete
  6. Whenever I read about or hear Okrika Rivers state, I think of fish. Don't blame me, Macmillan primary English course caused that association for me.
    tags like this help us know other bloggers better, I'm glad that I know a few new things about you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol @ Fish. It's guess it's only natural since it's a riverine area.

      Thanks for stopping by dear.

      Delete
  7. You're a medical doctor ! Cool stuff - what specialty please?
    Did you maybe go back to it because you didn't see anything else you can do?
    That's the thing with most med students too - most haven't figured out what other thing they'll rather be doing so even if they don't really fancy medicine, they just stick to it because its the only thing they know.


    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cassie, you are kinda right. Most medics remain cos that's all they know.

      Am yet to specialize...got my primaries in Anaesthesia tho.

      Delete
  8. I love you more for being a medical doctor. Ive this admiration about the medical field (wanted to marry a medical doctor and being a nurse myself as childhood fantasy)
    For me one's purpose is tied to his or her passion in life. Discover your passion and you will find your purpose. I wrote that on my Facebook timeline sometime ago.
    And thanks for nominating Lohla. She ain't running away from this one.
    I know my comment is late. Forgive me and compliments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Nkem.
      I've been reading yp more about purpose and passion and it's getting to make more sense.
      :-) Forgiven! Lol.
      Hugs.

      Delete

Do share your thoughts...I'll love to read them . : )